Spontaneous Photo Shoot Take 1



Hi guys! So today (5/23/2019) I did a spontaneous photo shoot with one of my best friends. I thought it would be cool to add a bunch of pictures, especially since I usually don't. I'm thinking maybe I should do this more! Tell me in the comments below.
  Now, without further ado, Spontaneous Photo Shoot With BFF!



This one (above) was fun, my friend noticed a weeping willow tree and headed straight for it.
I figured it would make a good mustache.





This one makes me think of exotic plants in Thailand, but it's just the same weeping willow tree from the picture above. It kinda looks like bamboo, no?




This picture does not need a whole lot of explaining, but doesn't her hand against the tree look elegant?






I thought it would be cool to do a picture of someone looking out on the lake. I have pictures of my friend doing this too that I can put on the next one.






#I'm Not A Senior Yet But This Is What My Pics Could Look Like






Again: she is so elegant.
Rock pictures are so fun!





I wanted a picture of her feet, so she took her shoes off.





I have to say, I love love love close ups with shoes. I think that they look super unique and fun, especially if your shoe is a light color next to something a little darker.






This has got to be one of my favorites.
The red bench, and the three-pronged fork in the road. It looks super picturesque and I love it!



Alright so that was my afternoon, please tell me if you want me to do that again and I will show you more pictures! ( I have a lot)

I don't really have anything else to add, so I guess this is it.

 Stay Magical!
       Elecorn

Comments

Popular Posts