My Apologies!

Hey y'all! (do I sound southern?) I am SO so sorry that I haven't posted anything for literally MONTHS. My summer go really busy and I kinda forgot about my blog. *crowd gasps*  Yeah yeah, I know. I realize that I should have thought I wouldn't write during the summer, It happened last summer too. I guess my blog is kind of a school year thing. Well. For some of you, school has started, and you are probably ready for me to actually post something again. Don't worry! Y'all remember when I posted that little clip of a different story? Well, I'll be posting that as well as TMP (The Mountain Prophecy). So get excited! I think this school year of blogging will be different for me too, I'm going to make a SCHEDULE for posting stuff. That way I can be more consistent, and won't keep you guys in suspense for too long.
                      Ok now I'm going to go write stories for you guys.

Stay Magical!
Elecorn.

Comments

Popular Posts