Friends are the best...

YOU GUYS! I have 31 views on my first blog post! I would love it if you could leave a comment (if you can't that's okay too ๐Ÿ˜‰) so I can see that you've seen it! ( I know I can look in blogger, but comments are more fun!)

Alrighty, on to the actual stuff. I was talking to my friend the other day about this blog, and I was wondering what to work on next. She suggested that I talk about having long-distance relationships with friends. I have a few friends who live more than and hour away, And I don't really get to see them a lot. BUT:I use my email all the time to message them, and two of them have google hangouts, so I do that too.

If you have long distance friends, email is a GREAT thing. especially if they live in like, Mexico or something. ( that's totally random, I don't have any friends that live in  Mexico.) Google hangouts is good if you want to see their face once in a while, or Facebook messenger too. With messenger, you also can get fun filters!

I love getting letters, so I also write letters. Something fun to do is decorate the envelope, and make it really special for your friends! if I lived in a different country, I would love getting letters. Comment your favorite way to get mail!

I frequently message my friends, and I love when they message me back. I think letters are especially fun to get, because when one takes a long time to get to your home, your in suspense, and you are really excited (or anxious in my case) to get it.

I read in a 'Babysitters Club' book that two of the characters who live right across the street from each other have a code that they use to talk to each other through their windows! if you live super close to a friend or your best friend[s], get together and make a code. You can use flashlights or glow-sticks or something, make it original! You could also write on pieces of paper, but that might take longer.

I have to say, I would be terrible at doing the code thing, because its hard fro me to memorize the letters, then form them into words!

Here is another idea: if you need to tell your friend something urgent in class, but you don't want to get caught by the teacher, make a written code! ( I got this idea out of a 'Big Nate' book.) You can keep a copy of the code in your desk, so if your like me, you can see what your friend writes back to you! 

That's all for now,

      Stay Magical, everyone!

Comments

  1. I like getting emails, mainly because I forget to write back when I get letters. I can respond right back to the friend on email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like getting emails too, but letters are just so much more suspenseful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Thanks Penguin (I know who you are...>:P)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts