A slight tease




The 9th of May, 1400
Kilkenny Castle, 
Kilkenny City, Leinster
To Eion Byrne,
I can’t stop thinking about our meeting two days ago. You seemed very excited about the opportunity to create something. And to add to that, you are excited to create something for someone! That sparks a flame in me…
My favorite thing is to help the people in my city. I have commissioned a hospital for my people, one that will be able to help even the poorest people here in Kilkenny. But this hospital doesn’t have a very good defense system, and that is mostly because the people guarding it are not outfitted nicely. I’m talking about no armor at all. 
Maybe you could bring up this topic with your father? Discreetly? I am not sure how you would be able to bring it up without letting him know that I have written to you. Maybe all I can say is good luck?
Anyway, I would like to keep up this correspondence. I don’t really have anyone to talk to except my brother Fionn, and there are just some things I don’t need him to know about. (Like his birthday, for example.)
Speaking of his birthday, I would like to cordially invite you to Prince Fionn’s 17th Birthday Party, to be hosted at Kilkenny Castle Gardens, at 3;00 p.m. on  17, May, 1400. Please respond as soon as possible.
Signed,

Princess Blaine de Butler


Hey All, This is a tease from my new and unnamed book! I've just gotten back into writing, after a very long (and apparently needed) break. Hope you can forgive me for that.
I don't plan on releasing chapters of this book until I have finished it, so I will be a while. It's something for you as readers to look forward to!
But for now,
Stay Magical!
Elecorn

P.S. Yes, in case anyone was wondering, I did make that art at the top. I was playing around and decided to feature it on this post.

Comments

Popular Posts